This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, We may earn commissions from qualifying purchases made from our chosen links.
- 10 Accent Chair Under $150
- 1. Volans Modern Velvet Tufted Accent Chair
- 2. Lohoms Modern Fabric Accent Chair
- 3. HollyHome Modern Velvet Lazy Accent Chair
- 4. Altrobene Velvet Accent Chair
- 5. Art Leon Mid-Century Swivel Accent Chair
- 6. Chairus Mid Century Velvet Accent Chair
- 7. Duhome Velvet Accent Chair
- 8. Esright High Back Accent Chair
- 9. Yaheetech Velvet Club Accent Chair
- 10. Homegear Split Back PU Leather Accent Chair
The accent chair is undoubtedly one of the most attractive stand-alone pieces, personifying your sense of style and aesthetics.
These chairs enhance the overall interior setup and make your leisure time more comfortable. However, they are no longer “living room only,” as modern homes demand functional furniture that can work in multiple settings.
But then again, getting the perfect option might cost you several hundred dollars, which might seem wasteful for a one-occupant model. That’s why we have put together a list of 10 accent chairs under $150, so you can find something low-budget and practical.
Without further ado, let’s get started.
10 Accent Chair Under $150
Last prices update on 2022-12-02. Source: Amazon
1. Volans Modern Velvet Tufted Accent Chair
The Volans Velvet Tufted chair is every bit comfortable and elegant, something rarely found in this price range. So, if you’re looking for a piece that stands out but not in an obnoxious way, this pink one surely fits the bill.
To begin with, we love the soft, padded backrest, providing support and improved ergonomics. Furthermore, we like the egg-shaped cushioning perched on the sturdy, wooden legs, adding a tasteful touch to any interior decor.
Capacity-wise, the chair is good enough to support 280 lbs, which is surprisingly high for such a thrifty piece. Also, it includes floor protection pads to prevent scratches on the surface and slippery movements. Lastly, it’s a 360° swivel model, so you can turn it in any direction as per convenience.
- Padded backrest provides better ergonomics
- Supports up to 280 lbs
- Includes floor protection pads
- 360° swivel model
- Color is different than advertised
2. Lohoms Modern Fabric Accent Chair
Up next, we have picked the Lohoms Modern Fabric Accent Chair, a stately piece for spacious living rooms. That said, if you want a personal chair to lounge for hours without feeling any discomfort, this works great.
For starters, we totally dig the soft sponge cushioning and upholstered deep seat, providing maximum lumbar support. Other than that, the solid wood frame and linen fabric cover ensure durability and resilience for long-term use.
Besides, it’s easy to assemble, and as such, the package includes all the required accessories. So, whether you want to indulge in a long bout of reading, a gaming session or just want to watch TV with a hot cuppa, this chair is the ideal companion.
- Suitable for sitting for long hours
- Deep seat with sponge cushioning
- Durable construction for long-term use
- Package includes all accessories for assembly
- Tends to collect lint and fur
3. HollyHome Modern Velvet Lazy Accent Chair
If you have a soft spot for black, the HollyHome Modern Velvet Lazy Accent Chair is bound to impress. This piece is the perfect addition for any space, including the living area, bedroom, hall, etc., especially if you want to create a laid-back vibe.
To begin with, we cannot get enough of the comfortable seat and armrest, ensuring maximum relaxation and support. Apart from that, we’re very impressed with the powder-coated steel construction, providing durability and superior weight distribution.
Besides, it includes a small pocket on the right side, suitable for keeping newspapers, books, phones, etc. Meanwhile, the plastic footstool covers prevent the chair from sliding, so you can sit without feeling unbalanced. Lastly, it can support up to 500 lbs, making it one of the most size-inclusive options.
- Superior powder-coated steel construction
- Includes a side pocket for newspapers, books, etc.
- Plastic footstool covers prevent chair from sliding
- Can support up to 500 lbs
- Chair is a bit low
4. Altrobene Velvet Accent Chair
If the previous option seems a little too casual for your taste, the Altrobene Velvet Accent Chair might be a better choice. First off, we’re very impressed with the suave grey and gold combination, adding a sophisticated appeal to modern interiors.
Therefore, if you prefer furniture pieces with clean lines and a defined profile, this one indeed checks all the boxes. However, we’re not all about looks as we find it exceptionally ergonomic and comfortable, thanks to premium velvet upholstery and high-density foam padding.
Other than that, the gold-coated metal tube legs provide form and stability to ensure improved support and weight distribution. Also, we like how compact and sleek it is, taking up very little floor space.
- Elegant model with a well-defined profile
- Velvet upholstery and high-density foam padding
- Metal tube legs provide maximum stability
- Takes up minimum floor space
- Not suitable for long sitting sessions
5. Art Leon Mid-Century Swivel Accent Chair
If muted tones don’t appeal to your style sense, bring a pop of color with the Art Leon Mid-Century Accent Chair. First of all, we love the bright yellow cushion, which instantly gives your decor a lift.
Furthermore, it’s a swivel model, meaning you can spin in any direction without having to turn around the chair. However, what seals the deal for us is the generous sitting area, allowing users to comfortably curl up or sit cross-legged.
So, if you’re looking for a cushy chair for reading or coffee sessions, this one will not disappoint. Besides, it’s a versatile option and works in all interior settings, including living rooms, dining areas, bedrooms, offices, etc.
- Bright yellow cushion adds a colorful touch
- Swivel model can spin in any direction
- Allows users to curl up and sit cross-legged
- Versatile chair; suitable for all indoor settings
- Difficult to assemble
6. Chairus Mid Century Velvet Accent Chair
We’re halfway through our recommendations, and now is a good time to introduce the Chairus Mid Century Velvet Accent Chair. If you’re looking to feel all pampered and princessy, this antique pink model will not disappoint.
Featuring tufted upholstery and an eye-catching, petal back design, this plush chair will take your comfort and decor game to the next level. So, whether you want to upgrade the living room or simply want a fancy piece for the study, this model can do it all.
That said, we love the golden, metal legs that enhance its form and reliability. Meanwhile, the 16.14″ extra wide seat provides superior comfort and cushioning. Lastly, it’s super easy to set up, which just adds to your convenience.
- Attractive, petal back design
- 16.14″ extra wide seat
- Elegant, pink chair for modern interiors
- Metal legs enhance form and stability
- Not suitable for taller than average users
7. Duhome Velvet Accent Chair
The Duhome Velvet Accent Chair is ideal for users looking to incorporate more color and class to their interiors. Firstly, we’re absolutely stoked about the seashell design, which brings a quirky touch to your decor.
Furthermore, the thick, foam-padded seat is incredibly comfortable, allowing you to lounge for hours. However, if you’re worried about maintenance, let’s just say that the velvet upholstery is super easy to clean and does not collect much dirt.
Other than that, the golden metal legs, featuring a cross design, enhances the overall look while providing a safe and stable sitting experience. Lastly, it has a weight capacity of 285 lbs, which is nothing short of impressive for the price.
- Features a quirky seashell design
- Includes a thick foam-padded seat
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Has a weight capacity of 285 lbs
- Assembly might seem complicated
8. Esright High Back Accent Chair
Nothing looks more regal and sophisticated than a high back chair. So, if that defines your personality, get the Esright High Back Accent Chair right away. For starters, it boasts a solid wood frame construction, ensuring high durability and performance from the get-go.
Furthermore, the soft cushioning provides maximum comfort and support while you sit in for hours. Therefore, if you’re looking to bring a mid-century charm without compromising utility, this model perfectly strikes a balance.
So, whether you need a chair for the living room, dining area, office, makeup van, etc., this option looks at-home in all settings. Besides, it has a weight capacity of 300 lbs, which makes it a highly inclusive furniture piece.
- Solid wood frame construction
- Modern design with mid-century charm
- Suitable for all indoor settings
- Supports a weight of up to 300 lbs
- The seat is very low
9. Yaheetech Velvet Club Accent Chair
The Yaheetech Velvet Club Accent Chair is undoubtedly one of the most attractive options on our list. However, we didn’t include it just based on looks as we consider it highly functional and comfortable for users of all sizes.
To begin with, it’s built upon a pine and plywood frame, ensuring maximum comfort and durability. Furthermore, the foam-filled upholstery made of premium quality velvet adds to the cushy structure. Plus, the chair is non-shedding, so you need not worry about lint accumulation.
Other than that, it can support a weight up to 300 lbs, accommodating most users, even on the taller and heavier side. Lastly, its contemporary and practical design makes it suitable for most indoor sitting purposes.
- Built upon a pine and plywood frame
- Premium quality velvet, foam-filled upholstery
- Suitable for most indoor sitting purposes
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Inadequate back support
10. Homegear Split Back PU Leather Accent Chair
Now that we’ve reached the end of our list, we’d like to finish off with the Homegear Split Back Accent Chair. If you’re looking for a chair that can also work as a bench, this one will ace the job.
For starters, you can use it as a straight back chair, a reclined one, or spread it flat like a bench. So, that’s basically 3 things you’re getting under $150. Furthermore, it features PU leather upholstery, which adds a contemporary touch to your decor.
Meanwhile, the chrome legs enhance form and stability, enabling hassle-free use. Also, it has a weight capacity of 220 lbs, which is not so bad given the rest of the features.
- Elegant, multi-purpose accent chair
- PU leather upholstery adds a modern touch
- Chrome legs enhance form and stability
- Model can support up to 220 lbs
- Cushion is not as soft
That’s all from us!
We hope you could find the most suitable option from our top 10 selection. However, before you rush to place an order, here’s some advice.
Make sure to buy something keeping your weight and height in mind. After all, there’s no point in getting a pretty chair that soon gets uncomfortable sitting in.
If you’re looking for a personal chair, don’t forget to check the seat’s width and height, as these measurements will determine the overall comfort level. On that note, we’d like to take your leave.
Till next time! Lounge like a king!