- 10 Best Bed Frames with Storage and Headboard
- 1. Amolife Queen Bed Frame with Storage and Headboard
- 2. Novogratz Queen Bed Frame with Storage and Headboard
- 3. Allewie Queen Bed Frame with Storage and Headboard
- 4. DHP Dakota Queen Bed Frame with Headboard and Storage
- 5. DG Casa King Bed Frame with Headboard and Storage
- 6. DHP Rose King Bed Frame with Headboard and Storage
- 7. Acme Full Bed Frame with Storage and Headboard
- 8. DHP Cambridge Full Bed Frame with Headboard and Storage
- 9. Julyfox Twin Bed Frame with Headboard and Storage
- 10. Merax Twin Bed Frame with Headboard and Storage
Space is a luxury in most modern apartments. Thus, it is best to invest in multifunctional pieces which double as storage spaces.
Bed frames with storage and headboard are especially a blessing in disguise for compact apartments. And if you find one which matches the rest of your decor, you’ve hit the bull’s eye!
But we know how time-consuming market research can get when you have limited space and budget. Thus, we’ve looked high and low and compiled ten excellent bed frames that you must consider for your cozy abode.
So, without wasting any more time, let’s dive right in…
10 Best Bed Frames with Storage and Headboard
Last prices update on 2021-05-14. Source: Amazon
1. Amolife Queen Bed Frame with Storage and Headboard
Modern, classic, and beautiful- this bed frame by Amolife provides ample hidden storage for your off-season clothing, blankets, and more. What we loved the most about this storage bed is the fact that the drawers are hardly visible unless you look very closely.
The entire metal construction includes the center rail, side rails, and legs for added stability and support. Even if you have a bunch of naughty kids jumping on the bed, you can rest assured of its durability. Moreover, the metal legs are smooth enough to ensure scratch-free floors.
Lastly, the button-tufted diamond design on the headboard and footboard offer a chic look to your bedroom. Add to that the ease of installing, and you’ve got a cost-efficient bed frame that checks all the boxes!
- Robust metal construction with smooth legs
- Does not require box spring
- Classy faux leather upholstery
- Easy installation
- Aligning the screws may get tricky
2. Novogratz Queen Bed Frame with Storage and Headboard
If you want a contemporary and minimal design for your bed frame, look no further. Available in five muted shades and upholstery options, you are sure to find the perfect match for your bedroom. The upholstery seamlessly covers the entire bed frame.
Offering a weight capacity of 500 lbs, this bed promises a strong and sturdy stance to handle users of all sizes. Besides, assembling it is a breeze. Two people can easily put the pieces together within an hour without any professional intervention.
Storage is never a problem with this generously spaced unit, as each of the four drawers measures 35 x 23.5 x 6.5 inches. Overall, this queen-sized bed frame offers much functionality on a budget.
- Hassle-free assembly
- Color options available
- No need for box spring
- All the parts arrive together in one box
- Plastic drawers may be difficult to use on carpeted floors
3. Allewie Queen Bed Frame with Storage and Headboard
Available in two shades of grey, this bed frame looks minimal and classy. Right from the linen, tufted upholstery to the solid wooden slat system, style and durability go hand in hand with this product.
We especially love the padded headboard of this queen-sized bed. Thanks to its soft sponge filling and diamond-stitched design, it offers maximum comfort for an overall cozy vibe in your bedroom.
When it comes to assembly, the company sends the required tools in the packaging, so you don’t have to purchase additional items. Although it is a time-consuming task, with a helping hand, you can easily assemble the entire bed frame within a few hours.
- Lavish design with padded headboard for a cozy vibe
- Tools for assembling included
- No box spring or foundation required
- Strong and durable construction
- Assembly consumes a lot of time and effort
4. DHP Dakota Queen Bed Frame with Headboard and Storage
Here’s another tufted option that will complement any bedroom style and decor. This queen-sized bed offers spacious storage space for all your off-season clothing and other odd items. Plus, the bed boasts a weight capacity of 500 lbs, so you don’t have to feel guilty about your midnight snack sessions!
The brand ensures maximum stability with its steel construction and wooden slats system that provides durability and sturdiness. Moreover, the slats allow ample air circulation and do not require any foundation while assembling the bed.
The only minor flaw could be the plastic drawers that may not be everyone’s cup of tea. Although it shouldn’t cause any problems, plastic is not the most durable material for a drawer.
- Attractive colors to choose from
- Sturdy steel construction
- Assembly does not need box spring and foundation
- High weight-bearing capacity
- Plastic drawers need careful handling
5. DG Casa King Bed Frame with Headboard and Storage
This bed frame by DG Casa King promises superior craftsmanship and a versatile look to go with any bedroom decor. The only reason it missed out on the first few spots on the list is that it requires a box spring which you must purchase separately.
On all other aspects, it offers the best features in this price range. Available in two attractive shades, this twin-sized unit is perfect for singles and couples to snuggle in and doze off comfortably.
Despite its relatively small size, this unit sports two drawers on the side rail and footboard, respectively. You can install the side drawer to the left or right, depending on your preference. Another interesting feature is the strategically located side drawer that allows you to place a nightstand beside your bed.
- Customizable drawers
- Sturdy construction with durable upholstery
- Easy to follow instructions
- Stylish design
- Lacks sufficient support
6. DHP Rose King Bed Frame with Headboard and Storage
Minimal but luxurious, this king-size platform bed is a favorite among larger families. Available in seven uber-chic colors to choose from, you can get one to match each of your bedrooms! Plus, this bed is as spacious as it can get allowing you to sleep comfortably with all of your off-season clothing stored securely.
The best part about the hidden storage is its locking mechanism. So, if you’ve got naughty kids around, you don’t have to worry about them opening the drawers and making a mess. Adding to that is its rock-solid construction and smooth legs that offer much stability without scratching your floors.
Since the bed arrives in two large boxes, unloading will not be a struggle. Even if you assemble it all by yourself, you won’t require any more than an hour to finish the process.
- Wide variety of colors and upholstery
- Storage with locking mechanism
- Large size with solid construction
- Does not require box spring and foundation
- Some users faced issues with quality
7. Acme Full Bed Frame with Storage and Headboard
This one’s for those who love all things fancy! This secret storage bed frame by Acme offers the best of both worlds- space and style. But what makes it unique is the headboard that dons two drawers and two open compartments. So, not only do you get more storage space, but also a place to display your decor items.
Another favorable factor is that all the parts arrive in numbered and labeled boxes, allowing easy identification. Although you’ll be able to handle the assembling process all by yourself, a helping hand will shorten the time spent significantly.
- Extra storage on headboard
- No need for box spring
- Labeled boxes for easy installation
- Open compartments for placing decor items
- Relatively expensive
8. DHP Cambridge Full Bed Frame with Headboard and Storage
Think drawers won’t suffice for your heaps of off-season clothing and bedding? Then this bed frame by DHP is what you need. With complete under-bed storage, you can use the entire area of the bed as your storage space.
In addition to that, the lid does not require heavy lifting, thanks to its gas lift mechanism. So, even with a thick mattress and blanket, finding something from the under-bed storage will not be too challenging. Hence, this unit is not just minimal in its looks but also the effort it requires from you.
Speaking of looks, the headboard and footboard don sleek and sophisticated, tufted upholstery. You can even choose among five muted shades and fabric options.
- Large storage capacity
- Gas lift mechanism
- No box spring required
- Color choices available
- May creak over time
9. Julyfox Twin Bed Frame with Headboard and Storage
Flaunting a 100% pine wood construction with a fenced bed frame, we recommend this Julyfox bed frame for children and teenagers. Available in four warm colors, it instantly adds a cozy and fresh vibe to the bedroom.
With six side drawers, this storage bed helps maximize your living space. While assembling, you can place the drawers on either side, according to your preference. Perfect for storing clothes, books, and shoes, the drawers feature curved handles for easy push-and-pull. Additionally, the bed has no sharp corners, so you don’t have to worry about injuries.
With all the parts included in the packaging, you will not need any professional help for assembling this unit.
- Adjustable drawers
- Curved edges
- No box spring needed
- Vibrant color options
- Flimsy drawers
10. Merax Twin Bed Frame with Headboard and Storage
Here’s another wooden option, best suited for those who live alone in a compact apartment. This twin-size platform bed frame is available in six vibrant shades that will add oodles of warmth and a welcoming vibe to any room.
The bed frame flaunts an even wooden slats system that prevents stuffiness and uniform distribution of weight. You will not require any box spring or foundation. Just place your mattress, grab a pillow, and drift off to dreamland!
However, we must mention the lack of a proper user manual, making assembly a difficult task. Many users have added that poor customer service only makes things worse.
- Color options available
- No spring box or foundation required
- Spacious, easy-access drawers
- Suitable for kids and teenagers
- Lack of assembly instructions
And that’s all, folks! We hope our review of the best bed frames with hidden storage helped you pick one that suits all of your needs. But before we take our leave, here’s something we’d like you to know before making the purchase.
The material of the bed frame speaks volumes about its quality and durability. While metal frames last longer, especially with anti-rust coating, wooden frames are a timeless choice. If your budget allows, we recommend opting for teak, oak, or pine wood frames.
Let us know which bed frame caught your eye in the comment section below. We’ll be back with more, so stay tuned. Until next time!