- 10 Cheap Glass Coffee Tables Under $100
- 1. Tangkula 2-Tier Modern Oval Glass Coffee Table
- 2. Walker Edison Modern Oval Glass Coffee Table
- 3. Mecor Rectangle Glass Coffee Table with Shelf
- 4. King’s Brand Modern Glass Top Coffee Table
- 5. Ryan Rove Cleveland Oval Glass Coffee Table
- 6. Vasagle Glass Coffee Table with Storage
- 7. Hodedah Two Tier Tempered Glass Coffee Table
- 8. Flash Furniture Round Glass Coffee Table
- 9. Vasagle Round Glass Coffee Table
- 10. Mango Steam Round Glass Coffee Table
Coffees aren’t so great until you have the right table to accompany them!
However, not all of us can afford or even need an expensive model. But then again, you don’t want to buy a poorly-made piece that will buckle after some use. We understand your concern and budget constraints, and that’s why we decided to look for some of the best affordable options.
After a lot of research and groundwork, we ended up with 10 cheap glass coffee tables under $100. While they are low on cost, the same is not true in terms of quality.
So, let’s get started.
10 Cheap Glass Coffee Tables Under $100
Last prices update on 2021-06-12. Source: Amazon
1. Tangkula 2-Tier Modern Oval Glass Coffee Table
The Tangkula 2-tier coffee table is an excellent option for users looking for a living room centerpiece. The biggest USP of the unit is undoubtedly the irregular shelves, adding an interesting touch to your decor.
Meanwhile, the increased storage comes in handy for keeping display books, flowers, coffee mugs, and other knick-knacks. Other than that, the sturdy, metal legs enhance the overall look while ensuring stability and support for the tempered glass top.
Besides, the chrome finish on the legs adds just enough shine without making things too loud. Capacity-wise, it’s not too bad either, given that the glass top can sustain a weight of up to 90 lbs.
- Irregular shelves enhance the visual appeal
- More surface area to keep different items
- Chrome-finished legs support the glass top
- Glass top can sustain up to 90 lbs
- Instructions are difficult to follow
2. Walker Edison Modern Oval Glass Coffee Table
Up next, we have picked the Walker Edison Coffee Table, another oval-shaped model that has impressed us with its impeccable style. For starters, we love the unique, mismatched wave top, which instantly turns it into a conversation-starter.
Furthermore, it features 3 beveled, tempered glass shelves, adding a neat and minimalist look to the piece. Therefore, if you want a sleek and sophisticated piece to amp up your living area, this right here is the ideal option.
Apart from the distinctive glass shape, we’re very impressed with the sparkling steel legs, giving more form to the table. Lastly, it’s a cinch to assemble, thanks to the step-by-step guide included in the package.
- Stylish, oval-shaped piece for living room use
- Includes 3 beveled, tempered glass shelves
- Sparkling steel legs add to the shape and form
- Easy to assemble model
- Table tends to wobble a bit
3. Mecor Rectangle Glass Coffee Table with Shelf
If you don’t want an oval or round-shaped option, the Mecor Rectangle Glass Coffee Table will work just fine. Featuring a clear glass top, this statement piece will make your hangout spot more comfortable.
If you need something with more storage space, this 2-tier model will surely meet your expectations. Long story short, you can confidently keep accessories, decor pieces, books, magazines, coffee mugs without worrying about surface damage.
Other than that, it’s a very versatile table, and as such, you can put it in a living room, office, bedroom, or any other indoor location. Lastly, it’s pretty easy to clean and maintain, thanks to the easy-wipe glass that minimizes spots and stains.
- 2-tier model provides more storage space
- Suitable for keeping books, decor items, mugs, etc.
- Versatile option for all indoor locations
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Finish on the legs can wear off easily
4. King’s Brand Modern Glass Top Coffee Table
The next model we want to talk about is the King’s Brand Modern Glass Top Coffee Table. Just because you’re on a tight budget doesn’t mean you have to settle for a plain-looking option. That said, we cannot get enough of this modern and airy design, seamlessly combining clean lines with a rectangular form.
If you’re looking for an unobtrusive piece that will just blend with the existing setup, get this right away. Simply put, the chrome-finished legs and the tempered glass top perfectly complements any modern indoor setting.
And as such, you can keep small, lightweight items like decor pieces, books, mugs, etc., to personalize the unit.
- Features a modern and airy design
- Clean lines and rectangular form syncs with existing decor
- Includes chrome-finished legs and a tempered glass top
- Suitable for keeping lightweight decor items
- Not suitable for compact spaces
5. Ryan Rove Cleveland Oval Glass Coffee Table
We’re halfway through our list, and now is a good time to introduce the Ryan Rove Cleveland Oval Glass Coffee Table. This sleek and glamorous piece hardly looks like a thrift-store buy, and you can rest assured that it’ll attract the right kind of attention.
So, if you’re looking for a bold centerpiece that will elevate the existing interior decor, add this to the shopping cart. Feature-wise, we really like the tempered glass top and the sturdy, black mesh magazine holder.
Apart from that, the compact oval design with a reduced footprint makes it suitable for smaller spaces. But that’s not all; the table is a breeze to clean and maintain, as coffee stains and other spots require minimal wiping.
- Bold and stylish piece for all indoor locations
- Includes a black mesh magazine holder
- Compact oval design with a reduced footprint
- Easy to clean coffee stains and other spots
- The legs are a bit shaky
6. Vasagle Glass Coffee Table with Storage
The Vasagle Glass Coffee Table is the perfect option for users looking to add a bit of rustic charm to their interiors. The biggest USP of the model is the brown shelf with a typical worn-out look that amplifies the overall aesthetics.
Besides, we love how spacious this rectangular model is, which makes it perfect for entertaining guests. So, if you want a dedicated table to keep your books, laptop, or snacks, this one is bound to impress.
Apart from that, we really appreciate the adjustable legs, keeping it properly leveled while eliminating all wobble. Lastly, the package includes an accessory kit with spare screws in case you lose a few while assembling.
- Brown worn-out shelf adds a rustic touch
- Spacious, rectangular model perfect for entertaining
- Adjustable legs ensuring stability
- Comes with an accessory kit
- Difficult to assemble
7. Hodedah Two Tier Tempered Glass Coffee Table
If you have a soft spot for black, then the Hodedah Two Tier Tempered Glass will meet your expectations. For starters, we’re absolutely stoked about the black corner design and legs, adding a distinctive look to the piece.
Other than that, the unique, eye-catching flower print on the lower tier simply reflects your taste for all things fine. Meanwhile, the table’s rectangular shape is an advantage for buyers looking for more storage and display space.
That’s not all; the beveled glass creates a softer edge, which is not usually something you’ll find in cheaper coffee tables. That aside, the package includes all necessary hardware, so setting it up is the least of your concerns.
- Features an attractive black border and legs
- Eye-catching flower print on the lower tier
- Provides more display and storage space
- Beveled glass softens the edges
- Legs are not the most durable
8. Flash Furniture Round Glass Coffee Table
If you’re tired of rectangular and oval options, the Flash Furniture Round Glass Coffee Table might interest you. First things first, we are fans of the matte, gold frame, which instantly takes things up several notches.
Apart from that, the elegant cross base brings a classy touch to this compact round table. Meanwhile, the clear tempered glass top gives you a view of the entire design, which just goes on to showcase the expert craftsmanship.
Lastly, it’s compact enough to fit into any interior space, be it the living room or the bedroom. So, if you want something with a space-saving design, this will definitely work out.
- Features an elegant, matte gold frame
- Cross base creates an impressive visual appeal
- Space-saving design with a small footprint
- Suitable for use in the living room, bedroom, etc
- Legs tend to get scratched up
9. Vasagle Round Glass Coffee Table
If the previous option seemed a little too small for your liking, this Vasagle Round Glass Coffee Table is the ideal buy. For starters, the golden frame makes it instantly more attractive in any interior setup.
So, if you’re looking for a chic yet classy piece that does not have the ‘below $100’ appearance, this one surely checks that box. That said, we really like the powder-coated steel construction, which adds durability and strength.
Since you’ll probably use it as an accent piece, it only makes sense to invest in a spacious and reliable model like this one. Lastly, the 6 mm shock-resistant tempered glass is truly a bonus at this price, so you don’t want to miss this deal.
- Stylish and chic model with a gold frame
- Boasts a powder-coated steel construction
- Spacious and durable table
- Includes a 6 mm shock-resistant tempered glass
- Needs a rug underneath to keep it stable
10. Mango Steam Round Glass Coffee Table
Now that we have reached the end of our list, we’d like to talk about the Mango Steam Round Glass Coffee Table. If you would rather have a smaller piece than something large and awkward taking up a lot of space, this one would be perfect.
To begin with, this sleek and compact unit is ideal for making your coffee sessions more fun and relaxing. It offers plenty of room to keep your mugs, books, and other small decor items. However, what seals the deal for us is the unique cross base, instantly enhancing visual appeal.
Meanwhile, the 8 mm, sturdy tempered glass is suitable for sustaining the rigors of daily use. Therefore, it strikes the perfect balance between functional and classy, that too at an affordable price.
- Tempered glass top designed for regular use
- Suitable for keeping mugs, books, and small items
- Takes up very little floor space
- Unique cross base enhances visual appeal
- Tends to wobble slightly
That’s all from us!
We hope you could find the most suitable option from our top 10 recommendations. But before you go ahead and place an order, here’s a piece of advice.
Make sure to get a model of the right size as you don’t want something too big or small. After all, it should fit in the preferred interior location without taking up more space than intended. Also, your table should provide enough surface area to keep items instantly accessible.
On that note, we’d like to take your leave. Go ahead and get your favorite table now. Till next time!