- 10 Best Small Bathroom Storage Cabinets With Drawers
- 1. Rerii Bathroom Storage Cabinet
- 2. Vasagle Bathroom Storage Cabinet
- 3. Yaheetech Bathroom Storage Cabinet
- 4. Hoobro Bathroom Storage Cabinet
- 5. Glacer Bathroom Storage Cabinet with Drawers
- 6. Homfa Bathroom Storage Cabinet With Large Drawer
- 7. Kleankin Bathroom Storage Cabinet With Drawer
- 8. Tangkula Bathroom Storage Cabinet With Drawer
- 9. Spirich Bathroom Storage Cabinet With Drawers
- 10. Vasagle Bathroom Storage Cabinet With Drawers
Whether it’s redesigning your bathroom, making it more organized, or just adding more storage space, installing a cabinet will do the trick.
Or, it may even serve all these purposes at the same time. That’s why choosing the right bathroom cabinet becomes a crucial task.
But the problem is, the bathroom cabinets of today come in a variety of designs, and not all of them are equally efficient. As such, the task of choosing a suitable model might seem confusing. And it’s here that we come to your help by compiling this list of the 10 best options out there.
So, without any further ado, let’s start!
10 Best Small Bathroom Storage Cabinets With Drawers
Last prices update on 2021-09-26. Source: Amazon
1. Rerii Bathroom Storage Cabinet
This storage cabinet from Rerii can store pretty much everything you need in the bathroom. It has a compact size, which makes it perfectly suitable for bathrooms with limited space.
In addition, it sports an elegant design that can considerably upgrade the look of a space. As for the storage capacity, it has a 4-tier structure consisting of two cabinets and two racks, which helps organize your toiletry quite efficiently.
Furthermore, its PVC material is waterproof and doesn’t pose any risks to the environment. This material even makes it easy to clean, as you can just use a cloth soaked in water for the purpose. We only wish that there were more color choices for this cabinet.
- Large storage space
- Keeps your toiletry organized
- Waterproof material
- Easy to clean
- No color choices available
2. Vasagle Bathroom Storage Cabinet
If you are searching for a stylish yet affordable bathroom cabinet, look no further than this model from Vasagle. It provides a “soothing” appearance to your bathroom with its sophisticated design consisting of a simple silhouette and clean lines.
Speaking of storage space, it comes with a large cabinet and 3 large drawers which can comfortably store even tall shampoo and lotion bottles. What’s more, you can adjust the shelf to three heights to fit different-sized items as per your needs.
Even the engineered P2-grade wood material is praiseworthy as it helps keep the cabinet in the right shape for the years to come. However, we found that its assembly was a bit complicated, and took longer than some other models.
- Comes in a sophisticated design
- Abundant storage space
- High-quality material
- Complicated assembly
3. Yaheetech Bathroom Storage Cabinet
Next up is this practically designed model from Yaheetech, which brings both order and beauty to the bathroom. It uses durable and strong MDF boards, which provide a longer service life, while a sturdy yet attractive metal knob enhances its strength.
A great feature of this cabinet is the concave opening on the front panel of each drawer, which facilitates easy usage. The well-illustrated instructions, along with all the tools in the package makes it very simple to assemble.
Moreover, the white coating over the cabinet is highly durable and moisture-proof, making it easy to clean and maintain. The only drawback is its weak packaging material, which makes it more prone to damage during delivery.
- Brings order and beauty to the bathroom
- Strong build provides longer service life
- Well-illustrated instructions for assembly
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Weak packaging material
4. Hoobro Bathroom Storage Cabinet
Want a bathroom cabinet that offers a distinct look? Then this Hoobro bathroom storage cabinet with an appealing rustic brown wood finish would perfectly fit the bill. It uses a unique combination of sturdy steel and engineered wood that lends high stability to the structure.
Even the storage capacity on offer is impressive, with a spacious open top shelf, a large drawer in the middle, and a lower adjustable cabinet.
The simple and efficient closing mechanism of the drawers and the shelf is another beneficial feature this model offers. But the installation process might take longer than most other models.
- Comes in an appealing rustic brown finish
- Steel and wood build lends high stability
- Comes with sufficient storage capacity
- Simple and efficient closing mechanism
- Lengthy installation process
5. Glacer Bathroom Storage Cabinet with Drawers
Halfway through our list, we’ve included this cabinet from Glacer, which is a great fit for medium to large-sized bathrooms. It has anti-toppling fittings on the back and an anti-drop strap under the panels to enable maximum user safety.
Measuring 43 inches high, this model provides users with plenty of storage space in the form of a tall and large cabinet plus 2 drawers and a rack.
Another advantage is the waterproof paint coat on the entire cabinet, which makes it capable of withstanding humidity and very easy to clean. The only issue you might face is with the closing mechanism, as the hinges may get jammed with prolonged use.
- Great fit for larger bathrooms
- Ensures maximum safety of use
- Plenty of storage space
- Comes with waterproof-paint coat
- Closing mechanism might get jammed over time
6. Homfa Bathroom Storage Cabinet With Large Drawer
Coming with a practical and minimalist design, this large bathroom cabinet is also a considerably good option to go for. Plus, it can readily blend with most decor styles, so it won’t look out of place in any bathroom.
Having dimensions of 31.5 x 13.8 x 39.37 inches, this model provides more storage capacity than the majority on the market. You get a large chest drawer on the upper part along with 2 shelves below it, each of which can store items of all sizes.
Furthermore, the package includes clear and detailed instructions for installation, which ensures a quicker and simpler assembly. But the model might sometimes arrive with damage on the legs or other portions, so make sure you check it properly after delivery.
- Blends with any decor style
- Larger storage capacity than majority models
- Can store larger toiletries
- Quicker and simpler assembly
- Might arrive with damages on some parts
7. Kleankin Bathroom Storage Cabinet With Drawer
The Kleankin Storage Cabinet is another highly suitable option for taking care of the storage needs of larger bathrooms. Featuring a clean design, it possesses a solid MDF framework that’s strong enough to withstand regular use and can hence deliver a pretty long-lasting performance.
Its storage space consists of an open rack on the topmost portion along with a single easy-slide drawer and a spacious shelf with sturdy doors. As such, you’ll no longer have to worry about the storage of larger shampoo bottles, towels, and other larger toiletries.
You can even customize the shelf as per your preferences since it’s adjustable by 3 levels. However, the door handles aren’t as durable as the rest of the cabinet, so they might not stay intact after years of use.
- Suitable for larger bathrooms
- Solid framework can withstand regular use
- Ample storage space
- Adjustable shelf
- Handles aren’t durable enough
8. Tangkula Bathroom Storage Cabinet With Drawer
Our next pick for you is this eye-catching model from Tangkula, which would help keep any bathroom space organized and tidy. We loved its exterior design featuring stylish grooves on the doors and drawers and glossy, textured metal handles.
You get a large drawer along with a vast adjustable shelf for storage, which can store lots of toiletries and other essentials comfortably. In addition, the cabinet comes with thicker legs to enable greater stability, which makes it safe for children.
But some customers complained that they smelt a slightly disturbing odor from its inner surface. As such, users who are sensitive to odors of any kind may feel uncomfortable handling the cabinet.
- Attractive exterior design
- Glossy textured handles
- Sufficient storage space
- Thicker legs enable greater stability
- Might produce a slightly disturbing odor
9. Spirich Bathroom Storage Cabinet With Drawers
For homeowners who prefer cabinets with more open storage space, this model will be perfect. It consists of two large shelves, a spacious countertop plus two small drawers, and also imparts an elegant and modern look to the bathroom.
We especially loved the X-frame design on the side of the shelves as they enhanced the look considerably. What’s more, such a design helps reduce the clutter that’s common in bathrooms.
Even the two drawers on its lower portion provide considerable storage space and sport sturdy knobs with a chrome finish that enable easy usage. However, you may find assembling this model a bit difficult as the steps in the instruction manual are not clear enough.
- Provides more open storage space
- X-frames on the sides enhance the look
- Reduces clutter in the bathroom
- Drawers have sturdy knobs
- Difficult assembly
10. Vasagle Bathroom Storage Cabinet With Drawers
Towards the end of our list, here’s another model from Vasagle sporting an intelligent space-saving design. Its two large square-shaped drawers and open shelf meet all your bathroom storage needs quite well. While the open shelf comes handy in storing the items that you use more often, the spacious drawers can hide the other bath items such as extra toilet paper.
The high-quality classic brown finish on this cabinet stays intact despite regular use and also lends a striking touch to the bathroom. Plus, the installation instructions are very easy to comprehend as they consist of clear and detailed steps.
But some customers found its legs to be weaker than some other high-performing models. They further pointed out that it sometimes wobbled on pushing accidentally.
- Space-saving design
- Meets all bathroom storage needs
- Classic brown finish stays intact
- Instructions for assembly are easy to understand
- Legs weaker than some other models
Now that we’ve almost reached the end of this guide, does choosing a bathroom cabinet seem as complicated as before? Surely not! Just make sure you consider your preferences as that would help obtain the desired performance.
But before we take your leave, here’re some last few tips for you. Remember to measure the height of your bathroom wall and accordingly choose a model that doesn’t cover too much of the wall. This will make sure the bathroom never looks cluttered.
Checking the details about the construction material and the longevity of the model is also a must when you’re buying bathroom cabinets.
So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and pick the best model for yourself!
Till we meet again!